Java Engineer - 21st Century Real Time Payments - long and ongoing assignments
- Fast paced work with no tech debt and all eyes looking to tomorrow and next generation payment solutions.
- Be involved in strategic work; shaping the future and running proof of concepts.
- Being payments work across the entire organisation - huge variety of applications.
We need a self described “Gun Engineer” or, if you are unhappy with that title then a very good Java person who knows their way around payments platforms and payments standards.
As an engineer, you’ll help the team plan, design and shape scalable applications in the area of NPP.
- Practical experience in Core and Enterprise Java
- Experience in microservices development (Springboot)
- AWS or GCP knowledge is desirable
- Experience in RDBMS, MongoDB, and JPA
- Solid understanding of all software layers: UI, service, data store and communication.
Further we need a good understanding of data structures, design patterns and algorithms and naturally you can communicate problems and solutions effectively with both business and technical colleagues.
This will be a very long assignment likely running for two or more years and work from home is absolutely fine and supported.
Please apply for the role via this website and call Amaranda on 02 9270 5229