Our client is a well-regarded and reputable organisation within their field, is looking to recruit Test Automation Engineer to join their Melbourne team in a permanent capacity.
We are looking for someone who comes from a development background who have transitioned into testing OR an Automation Test Engineer with strong coding and scripting experience that can switch between development and testing.
In this role, you will work closely and collaborative with development teams, where you will actively participate and contribute to development projects through performing automation testing of the codes written by development team as jumping in contributing by writing and fixing the codes / bugs you have identified.
- Confident in setting up automation test framework from scratch
- Strong test automation experience using Selenium
- Experience with selenium UI testing
- Strong coding and scripting experience using C# or .NET
- Experience with using BDD testing tools such as SpecFlow (preferred) or Cucumber
- Experience working with Enterprise Applications (Microsoft Stack or .NET preferred)
- Previous experience working within the Energy and Utilities sector highly regarded
Sirius Technology specialise in IT Recruitment. If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Steven Chung for a confidential discussion.