* Microsoft technology stack - Windows/Storage/Hyper-V
* Inner Western Suburbs
Our client who is a well-regarded organisation within their industry is looking to engage a Systems Administrator with a strong background in supporting Windows based infrastructure technologies to join their growing IT team.
This is a permanent role, based in the inner western suburbs of Melbourne.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for someone with intermediate to expert level experience in Windows based applications and server systems.
You will need experience managing and administering HyperV and storage platforms.
You will be responsible for the maintenance and administration of the following:
- Maintenance of Servers
- Active Directory
- Windows Servers including Hyper-V
- Office365 Platforms
- Action and management of service desk jobs;
- Creating and maintaining ICT related documentation.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience working as a Systems Administrator in an enterprise environments
- Experience with enterprise backup tools like VEEAM and Data Domains
- Experience maintaining and administering storage systems with tools like Hyper-V
- Experience with supporting Microsoft applications such as Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365
- Ability to deliver tasks on time with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Full Australian working rights
Sirius Technology specialise in IT Recruitment across Melbourne. If you are interested in this role, please apply.