Work for this large organisation with a growing team of Android Developers. My client is looking for an Senior Android Developer to join them on a 3 month contract basis. You will also be driving the development of Mobile App in Android.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- • 5+ years of software development experience
• 5+ years of commercial Android development
• Have published at least one native Android app
• Strong technical understanding of Kotlin on the Android platform
• Proficiency with Android SDKs as well as up-to-date Android practice
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Ability to independently and effectively identify and rectify the source of problems.
• Experience working with product management and UI/UX designers
• Experience working with customers and partners
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
This is a contract Android Senior Developer position and will suit an Android Senior Developer to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
ONLY candidates with full rights to work in Australia and be in Melbourne.
Android / Android Developer / Android Development
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 0422 920 577 or contact Charmaine Thum on 0439 320 538 as per details below:-