What's on offer?
This global customer has recently completed an organisational restructure which has created a new headcount in their Salesforce team. The team are currently planning to deliver 2 core projects which will have you working within their global teams to produce high quality Salesforce products for the business.
The business works across multiple clouds as well as Visualforce and LWC. They also have a strong emphasis on continuous deployment and ‘devops’ methodologies, which you’ll be heavily involved in!
Why apply for the role?
- The company are a stable, global organisation who can provide projects which will keep you busy and keep your Salesforce skills up to date.
- The team are a group of experts in their field whom you can learn from as well as share your knowledge with.
- The overall culture of the business is very friendly and relaxed. They are focused on creating an environment in which their employees enjoy coming to work everyday!
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working with deployment tools and Salesforce Metadata.
- The ability to communicate clearly with senior stakeholders, both locally and globally.
This will be a great opportunity for a Mid-Level to Senior Salesforce Developer to join an established Salesforce team and add to their technical knowledge.
Sound right for you? Then GET IN TOUCH! I look forward to working with you to help you secure your next role!
Thanks, Jack Byrne - Senior Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology.