Enterprise solutions provider has a contract opportunity for a seasoned infrastructure Project Manager with specific skills in Identity and Access Management (IAM). You will have a few IAM implementations under your belt ideally within large and complex enterprise environments. Knowledge of Ping Identity and Sailpoint Identity IQ.
- Experience of one or more Identity Access Management (IAM) project implementation
- Integrated systems into a Sailpoint platform
- Familiar with development and deployment of provisioning and deprovisioning workflows, entitlement cycles, and role based access controls and self-service Identity management, based on business requirements.
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving capabilities
- Supported the transformation of a business into a digital enterprise.
- Ability to track and report on deliverables according to IAM project deadlines and established service levels
- Must have a good working understanding of Identity & Access Management solutions
- Knowledge and exposure in the following IAM areas:
- Access management
- Access governance
- Privileged user management
This is a contract assignment to run for a minimum 6 months based in our regional clients Sydney office.
Please apply or contact me for further details