Currently at Sirius Technology we working with a number of our key customers who are anticipating to hire and onboard a number of Level 2 IT Support in the next couple of weeks.
We are looking to connect with IT Support Engineers in the market who are interested in working with us whether it is for now or in the future.
So if you would like to be ahead of the pack, let’s start the conversation now apply today to join our talent community for IT Support professionals.
The roles are in the Melbourne CBD area and inner suburb, and predominately working for organisations who are providing IT support to other companies (MSP).
- Supporting desktops, laptops, mobile devices and critical business applications;
- Taking ownership of all technical requests, from start to finish, whilst ensuring a high level of service and troubleshooting;
- Participate in fault/event management/incident management/problem resolution and root cause analysis of IT systems;
- Document resolution steps, and maintain support articles within the IT knowledge base; and
- Escalation of tickets to more senior members in a timely and efficient way.
- Minimum of four years’ commercial experience in a Senior IT Support position, ideally within a fast-paced business.
- Exposure to multiple site environments
- You will have experience working with Windows 7, 10 and Office 365;
- You will have expeirence Microsoft Windows Server and Server Technologies such as AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy etc;
- You will have experience in supporting basic network administration duties on Cisco or Dell routers and switches; and
- You will have experience in supporting basic infrastructure technologies such as backups, storage, VMware, Citrix etc
How to Apply
Sirius Technology specialise in IT Recruitment. If you are interested in this role, please apply using resumes in Word format. We look forward to receiving your application and assisting you with your job search.