In essence this role is responsible for delivery and improvement to all the end user computing services and app support within the organisation - no small task. You will be working with the business and IT Leadership to transformation of the end-to-end IT services.
The role has become available as the current Digital Workplace Manager is being seconded to another very large project within the organisation. This role reports directly tothe CIO and is a key role in the IT leadership team
Some responsibilities for this role include:
- Leading the team through cultural and technical changes that are part of the journey
- Improving IT Service Management processes and tools to ensure a high level of service is maintained
- Ensuring there is a high turn around of day to day IT support issues
- Deliver and improve on the roadmap and strategy that the business has in place
- Manage and build relationships with external IT vendors who support the IT business unit
- Develop and manage relationships with executives, business partners and key stakeholders across the business
- Mentor and develop the skills of the team, with training, regular feedback and motivation
- Support and ensure compliance across all relevant IT areas are maintained and managed
- IT Service support and delivery experience as Head of IT Service Delivery and Support or similar role (ideally in a complex healthcare organisation)
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing teams and processes to ensure consistent high quality service delivery. With depth of experience in delivering services, as well as setting strategy
- Demonstrated experience in leading the transformation of IT Service Delivery functions
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management including capacity to engage and influence at all business levels
- Demonstrated experience in managing IT Service provider relationships and vendor contracts
- Sound understanding of emerging IT trends in Service Integration & Management (SIAM) / ITSM and End User Computing service delivery models and their impact on the organisation
- High level of interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in negotiation, networking and conflict resolution
- Knowledge and experience of the health industry, with experience of frontline service engagement (Ideally in a health or medical setting)
On offer is a 8 month fixed term contract, (end 30 June 2021) with the view to extend this into a possible 3 year fixed term contract. This role does need to be filled quickly, so the maximum notice we can work with is 4 weeks.
Due to the high volumes of applications and the number of people working on this key role, please ensure you submit your application via the apply now button or via our website (Emailed application may get missed)
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Asmita Govind on firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications or queries will be treated in confidence.