- Customer Experience Consultancy - Software Development Role
- WFH / Sydney CBD
- Angular 8 / Node / MongoDB / AWS
This is a great opportunity to join a well established, independent creative agency and technology company who help their big brand clients to connect with their customers through digital experiences and strategies. As a true CX agency, they research, design and build distinctive, connected experiences right through to the software that enables the process.
This company prides itself on being a 'career company', that is, they don't foster a churn & burn culture and don't have a revolving door when it comes to recruitment. The average tenure in the tech team is 5/6 years, proving they know how to retain great people through career development & progression opportunities, a constant pipeline of varied projects and the opportunity to have your voice heard when it comes to new products and ideas for innovation.
You will be building world-class applications from concept and design through to production using a wide range of technologies including Node.js, Angular, Mongo DB, and Amazon Web Services (AWS). You will analyse the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you’re developing is customer focussed and considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements.
This role is more than just coding however, as a Senior Developer you will also be supporting and mentoring the team, acting as a SME on your areas of technology and actively putting your ideas forward in terms of new products and features.
- Lead the design and build of end to end solutions, applications and additional functionality and components to the existing SaaS products in a continuous integration/continuous development process.
- Explore new technologies and share your findings with the wider engineering teams
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Identify and remediate pain points in the SDLC.
- Recommend and assist with architectural changes to improve performance. and reliability across all solutions and products.
- Good experience working in a fully agile software development environment.
- Strong experience in the commercial application of Node.JS and Angular 8.
- Strong experience in the commercial application in NO SQL databases, especially Mongo DB and Document DB.
- Experience in developing SaaS based products
- Using version control and experience in CI/CD pipelines and tooling.
- Modern software design and development practices including a thorough understanding of Design Patterns.
- Good experience in micro-services, API and contract driven design and development.
- Good experience with JIRA and GIT workflows.
- Experience deploying, configuring and leveraging various AWS technologies for an infrastructure and AWS service perspective, e.g. AWS Lambda.
- Experience with automation platforms: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign or Acoustic.
- Have experience with any of the following content management systems (CMS); Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or WordPress.
What’s in it for you:
Work with high quality tech in a passionate team of like-minded innovators! Also:
- Opportunity to step up and have your voice heard in product development
- Clear career progression path
- Varied projects
- Constant investment in your continued training and development
- Big brand clients in Auto and Banking/Finance
- Swanky top floor offices with full Sydney Harbour views and BBQ Terrace
- Great salary and benefits
- Work from home and Work From Office Days - benefit of both worlds!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ROLE REQUIRES AUSTRALIAN PERMANENT RESIDENCY AND WILL INCLUDE OFFICE-BASED DAYS EACH WEEK IN SYDNEY (so is not available as a remote working opportunity, sorry).