- Work for an Australian household name
- Lead & develop a team of 15
- Office-based role (Cronulla = location)
My client is the business to business arm of a well known retail chain. The IT Manager will run technical delivery for clients projects by overseeing the team incorporating Helpdesk, Desktop Support/Application Support, Development, and Infrastructure. You will take overall responsibility of all technical outputs, managing client expectations, coaching/mentoring, identifying and implementing process improvements, and planning/scheduling of upcoming work.
- Assess and manage the IT infrastructure and existing technologies to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Project manage the successful integration of new business initiatives through implementations and migration work.
- Accountability for all application design, development, testing and warranty within the assigned business areas.
- Identify, prioritise and deliver applications and products, improving business outcomes, aligned to both the business and technology strategies
- Continuous improvement of processes.
- People & Performance Management including recruitment and staff development
- You will need to have an infrastructure or system administration background with 5 years at leadership level.
- Ideally comes from a product based industry background with exposure to both sales and supply chain functions.
- Experience in technology areas including:
- Windows server infrastructure.
- Cloud infrastructure implementation and management (Microsoft Azure).
- Virtualisation (VMware and Containerisation).
- Network infrastructure and security.
- Experience with the application development lifecycle and managing development teams.
- Experience in project management methodologies.
If you would like to work with a booming Australian retail brand, APPLY TODAY. You will enjoy an attractive base salary of $150K+Super and car allowance. An immediate start is available also for the right candidate.