- Must be fluent in Japanase
- Permanent opportunity
- Work from anywhere in Australia (fully remote work)
Our client, who is a leading IT consultancy firm, is looking for a bilingual SAP Hybris Support Engineer who is fluent in both English and Japanese to join their team.
This role will support their clients ecommerce site operations after launch. This role is not overly technical, we are looking for someone who has hands on and practical experience with using SAP Hybris, as a big part of your role will be acting as a conduit (middleman) between their Japanese speaking clients and their internal IT team who speaks English and Japanese.
- Understand local questions (mainly technical) from Japanese stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the client’s Global IT team in English
- Collaborate with the client’s marketing team to improve the campaign communication based on analysis report
- Report to client (Global IT and Marketing) in English and Japanese
- Validate the Japanese language design content before publishing to end customers
- Communicate with project managers on client side
- Work with developers on interpreting requirements, supervising development process, ensuring work and quality are up to client’s expectation and reviewing final deliverables
- Ensure all product deliverables are satisfied with client (architecture, design documents, test cases, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related subject
- At least 2 years of hands-on practical experience with using the SAP Hybrid platform
- Possesses strong e-commerce understanding or experience
- Ability to understand system and business requirements and how that would translate to functional and technical requirements / specifications
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Strong understanding of Japanese business culture
Sirius Technology specialise in IT. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please apply or contact Steven Chung for a confidential discussion.