Melbourne CBD and Sth East Suburbs
Perm Full time
Our client is a privately owned large business with offices in both Melbourne and Sydney. They are currently run a lean and small IT team across both states and now have a requirement for an additional team member to join the Melbourne team.
As the senior member of their team, you will act as a de facto 2IC to the head of IT who sits who is based interstate. You will be performing both BAU tasks and responsibilities, as well as leading some projects work as they come up.
To be successful you will need:
- At least 4+ years of experience in providing level 3 support in Microsoft environments
- Experience with Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, SCCM, SCOM, Disaster Recovery
- Network administration - routers and switches
- Administration of their virtualisation environment
- Highly self-motivated and able to work without constant direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Highly developed analytical and proven problem solving ability
- Experience in leading minor technical projects
- Full work rights
- Microsoft certifications
Things that would be advantageous to your application:
- Experience within the manufacturing industry
- An interest in IoT
Due to the nature of their business, travel between different offices and sites is often required, therefore you must have a full driver's licence and have your own mode of transport to and between these different locations.
Head office is in City, but there are other sites in the South East Suburbs.
We are shortlisting now, so please do submit your resume as soon as possible.