Sirius Technology are working with an established IT consulting firm to recruit an experienced Cloud Consultant to join their growing Sydney practice.
Due to an increase in customers in the Sydney region, this global IT consultancy want to recruit an experienced Cloud Consultant to join them and help their customers. This will be a client facing role and will require someone who is technical strong as well as articulate and enjoys working with customers.
This business has been very successful in the Melbourne market as well as in the USA and are now growing their presence in the Sydney market. They are heavily invested in their people and boast a collaborative and friendly environment.
You will operate as the “Go to” Cloud specialist within the business. You will work closely with customers to understand requirements, advise on technical solutions and design and deploy Cloud and Infrastructure solutions.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- Multiple years of experience working on MS Server
- Multiple certifications including some of the following; (Azure, AWS, Cisco, Microsoft, Sophos, Networking or ConnectWise).
- Previous experience working within a small - medium sized MSP
- Exposure to a range of technologies including:
- Data Security, Business Continuity and Disaster recovery
- Security Solutions (Cisco, Fortinet, ZScaler)
- Networking (Firewalls, Remote Access, SD-WAN, 802.11 services APs)
Most importantly, you will need to be able to articulate complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences! You will be a Level 3 specialist ‘by trade’ and want to progress into an architecture level role in the future!
If so, GET IN TOUCH! Please apply for this role to discuss the opportunity in more detail! I look forward to working with you! Thanks, Jack Byrne - Technology Team Lead - Sirius Technology.