We are now looking for a Specialist who is experienced with Microsoft Dynamics to join the team to assist with the development and maintenance of the platform. You must have proven experience in F&O. There is an opportunity to work on manufacturing and project management modules.
Ideally this role is based in Melbourne however we are open to Sydney or potential remote working in Australia only.
What's in it for you?
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- ASAP start
- High performing team
- New Technology Environment
- Review, analyse, install, and modify systems to include configuring, testing, and debugging in support of the platform and wider business
- Develop and publish Power BI reports and maintain the environment
- BAU Development Support
- Own and support projects relating to the ERP platform
- Design and develop MS Dynamics operational reports for the business
- Engage with stakeholders within the business as required
- Assist users in resolving problems and answer questions about MS Dynamics
- Conduct in-depth tests for modified and new systems or applications
- Relevant Tertiary Education in IT or equivalent Industry experience
- Recent experience with Microsoft D365 F&O and Power BI / Power Apps
- Understanding of how is data structured and SQL queries
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with other areas of the business
- Ideal exposure to Manufacturing and Logistics