The successful candidate will have excellent leadership, decision-making, problem-solving and interpersonal skills. You will be in charge of developing effective customer service procedures, system, policies and customer satisfaction goals whilst supervising the day to day operations of the customer service team.
- Location: CBD
- Salary : $100k + Super
- Permanent Opportunity
- A creative mindset, to implement processes & procedures around KPI's and improvements to the customer's journey.
- Previous experience setting up call centres
- Experience managing an Onshore / Offshore Customer service team
- 10 years of customer service management experience
- B-Consumer experience
- Willingness to learn the organization's products inside and out.
- Willingness to step in on escalated customer issues that the team is unable to resolve
- Personable, hard-working and dedicated to improving customer service
- Positive and patient when dealing with customer queries.
- You will be given the flexibility to improve and streamline processes within the Customer service team.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing a team of 20 staff onshore & offshore ensuring the company delivers the highest level of customer service possible
- Working collaboratively with the Marketing & Sales team to be able to cross-sell promotional products to weekly subscribers.
- Overseeing staff training and professional development establishing operational KPIs to improve customer satisfaction.
- Preparation of weekly reports to discuss customer service improvements
If you feel you have the right experience for this role, please get in contact with Sammy lea / Sammy@siriussupport.com.au