- 4-6 month contract
- Sharepoint & Office 365 Expert
- Work from home opportunity
The required skills and knowledge for the position are:
- Advanced knowledge and experience in setting up of of O365, SharePoint, Power Platforms (Power Apps, Power Automate)
- Good understanding of state legislation and industry best practice standards for information management and governance is essential.
- Experience in a similar role
- Content Manager Webdrawer knowledge is preferred.
The right candidate will ideally be able to carry out the following tasks:
- Designing and configuring M365 platforms and SharePoint Sites, including additional metadata and workflows to automate governance and business processes
- Developing dashboards, reports and alert notifications to meet various user requirements
- Documenting site designs and develop required training materials (training video) for setting up and managing of sites by super users.
- Content Manager Web Portal updates/changes
- Technical assistance with SVHA Websites and intranets
- Potentially small app builds to migrate existing functionality into more modern systems
This is a great opportunity to join a successful organisation in the healthcare industry on a full-time 4-6 month contract (currently working from home). If and when you are in the office, they are centrally located in Sydney close to all public transport.
To be considered for this great opportunity, send your resume TODAY through the APPLY NOW button!