|Job Title:||Security Architect|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Whitehead|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2020 17:41|
- Inital six month contract (long term view)
- Work from home & office options
- Senior Security Architect
In this role, you’ll provide internal cyber security consulting services across the business. You will be managing client expectations, developing relationships, and serving as an ambassador helping socialise the brand and build the reputation of the cyber security team.
You will be required to deliver these services to business solutions throughout their lifecycles, ensuring application and infrastructure solutions being deployed are done so with adequate cyber security considerations.
- As someone who understands current and emerging security technologies, security threats and trends, you will apply this knowledge to advise Agile and DevOps based project teams on the implementation of security controls and best practices.
- Teams are working in various cloud and virtualised environments including but not limited to AWS, GCP, Azure, OpenStack, VMWare and similar leading-edge public/private cloud technologies.
- Experience with Formal Security Architecture is highly regarded along with any creditations.
- Experience with Workplace services is highly regarded but not nessesary
- Familiarity with cyber security frameworks such as NIST-CSF, 800-53 etc., would be an added advantage.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$900 - $1000 per day, Benefits: 6 month contract, potential to extend
Salesforce Solution Architect
$1000 - $1150 per day
Automation Test Engineer
Competitive salary package
Work close to home in Melbourne
$120000 - $140000 per annum