My client is a global tech consultancy who are passionate about changing the world with technology. They are committed to continuously developing their culture to encourage innovation and constant learning. Their ability to harness the best in both existing and emerging technologies plus their fresh approach to customer experience means they've been engaged by some of the biggest brands in the world to deliver their exciting, cutting edge projects that put them ahead of their competitors.
Due to the demand of upcoming projects, my client is looking for a Azure DevOps Lead to join the team! Working with a large client in the Insurance sector, you will assist the team in their current Infrastructure project, as well as facilitate code releases and deployments within the business.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following skills:
- Strong hands on experience with Azure DevOps, TeamCity and Octopus
- You have worked with Kubernetes in an enterprise environment with strong containerization expertise
- Background in Insurance or Claims is highly desirable
- You have strong leadership and mentorship skills
- You are adaptable, energetic and a great team player
- Committed to continuous development and learning
- The ability to bring new ideas to the table and make an impact on current and upcoming projects
- The ability to grow a team, implement best practices and drive change
- Work for a stable organization with a large pipeline of upcoming work with new and evolving technologies
- Work in a company who realise it's 'not all about work' - play is also prioritized by my client through various exercise classes, 'beer & ideas' evenings, fully stocked fridges, inhouse training academy and much more!
- Great salary (up to $150K+Super)