- Scaling Payments FinTech
- Enterprise client portfolio
- Great salary, bonus & equity options
The role of Sales & Marketing Manager has been created to help them make the most of this position by formulating and executing on an aggressive customer acquisition plan. Critical to success in this role will be the ability to wear both hats – the strategic sales manager hat along with the hands-on sales person one.
In particular, the Sales & Marketing Manager will:
- Set the sales and marketing strategy to meet significant business scale up plans
- Achieve individual sales, growth, revenue and GP targets
- Build a high-performance sales team
- Drive the sales and marketing deliverables, process, structure, metrics and activities
To be successful in this position, you will demonstrate the following:
- Proven success as both an individual sales contributor and in building high performance sales teams
- Previous experience in a startup / scaling tech startup (ideally Fintech, Saas, Call Centre Tech for example)
- Experience in Enterprise sales into relevant industries such as: call centre, insurance, banking & finance
- Experience in integrating marketing strategies to drive sales outcomes including lead generation.
- Detail orientated and analytical in decision making.
- Strong commercial acumen with proven experience in contract negotiation and tender responses.
Reasons to apply:
- Join a scaling company with proven success in this technology – current clients are already providing glowing testimonials for case studies
- Take full ownership of the sales & marketing plan – an opportunity to do things your way
- Excellent salary / bonus / equity earning potential
- Work from home & office – perfect combination
- Team up with a top of the range product development & delivery team you can rely on
- Work with a currently high performing BDM who knows the business and product inside out – a fantastic base to build your sales team around!