- Brisbane/Melbourne based
- Healthcare industry
- 6 Month fixed term position
- Early Nov Start.
Our client is looking for a Solution Architect to backfill a secondment. This is a senior Architect role, and is the perfect role for someone looking to move into an Enterprise Architect position.
If you are enjoying working from home, and like flexibility this is a really good role to look at.
As a Solution Architect you will be:
- Developing and reviewing technology standards and reference architectures across different technology domains.
- Commission and oversee the work of internal and external specialists who design technical solutions, technology standards or reference architectures, whether as business-as-usual (BAU) or as part of a project.
- Creating designs, specifics, and technology reviews to ensure that business requirements are met.
- Ensuring that best practices and compliance is met.
- Previous experience in an IT environment, working with: enterprise IT infrastructure, hardware, networks, middleware, system software, databases, and application support.
- Experience designing solutions involving multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments, including cloud environments.
- Experience developing enterprise technical standards and reference architectures.
- Experience in managing and collaborating with vendors, contractors, consultants and staff.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies, and ability to apply trends to architectural needs.
- Experience working with technology projects of different sizes and complexity.
The client has offices in Brisbane and Melbourne, so we are looking to fill this role in either city. We are looking for someone who would be able to start work by Mid Nov at the latest.
If you are interested in this position please do submit your resume through the apply now option. For any questions please contact Asmita Govind.