- Australian Tech ‘Unicorn’
- Work on the latest technology
- Work on Mobile-First products
Working in a product team of six, you will take ownership of building and running a system that will serve millions of users. You will be using your skills in Kotlin and Java to provide the best mobile experience for the platforms users while also acting as the subject matter expert in the team on all things Android.
This ‘best in class’ team are looking for a like-minded individual at the top of their game with a demonstrated passion for their craft. You will be someone who is deeply involved in the Android eco-system, from open source work to attending talks and events to experimenting with new mobile technologies.
Other essential selection criteria include:
- Experience in a similar product-led high-tech business
- 5+ years’ experience as an Android developer using Kotlin & Java/C++
- Strong understanding of REST/HTTP/Networking on Android
- Experience of scaling SaaS platforms (Desirable)
- Highly adaptable and flexible to changing product landscape and scaling company
- Enjoys working at a fast pace
- Can work office-based in Sydney (a couple of days a week minimum)
- Work on the most up to date technologies
- Ongoing learning, development & mentorship from the best of the best
- Google/Facebook style offices with benefits such as an inhouse chef & barista, various unusual entertainment & exercise options, pet-friendly offices, unlimited snacks
- Conveniently located offices in a bustling central area of Sydney near all public transport options
- Flexible work options (currently mostly working from home due to COVID)
- Great salary (up to $150K+Super) plus equity options!