- Drive the continual build and development of a Data Harbour in the financial services sector working with an end user client.
- Multiple programs of work and expect a long assignment
- be interested in learning new Big data tools.
- Be involved in detailed design work.
- Long and ongoing assignment. High level of security to go beyond 2021.
- Must have a huge amount of ETL coding experience and solid Big data expertise.
- Great if you know so,me java
- demonstrate your experience in Big Data - i.e convey where you made an impact, what it easd and the benefits enjoyed by the business.
- Be in and drive the feedback loop in Agile.
- A career where you have been across the quality of fellow engineers and their coding.
- Talend Big Data as the ETL tool
- Moving to S3 AWS cloud
The client uses Talend. Therefore, you must be comfortable and able to pick up the Talend Big data tool at a coding level (hence some Java is good as code is very similar).
Please apply for the role via this site and or call Amaranda on 0432 699 883