With their support these organisations are able to implement end to end diversity and inclusion services that ultimately lead to building higher performing teams and innovation.
Due to significant growth over the last few months they are looking for an experienced Organisational Development Consultant to join the team.
In this role you will be:
- The main liaison with clients at senior levels of the business.
- Leading the design and delivery of solutions, all while ensuring clients are getting great service
- Building long lasting relationships with clients
- Responsible for analysis, consultation, planning, instructional design, facilitation of work
- Contributing to new products and services that support the business growth
In addition that to be successful you will need:
- Previous experience in management consulting, business transformation, organisational development or HR
- Demonstrated Experience in the end to end design of blended (methodology) learning and development programs
- Experience in delivering debriefs on surveys and assessments to individuals and teams.
- Previous experience as a lead consultant for multiple client projects, managing programs and teams to deliver excellent results
- A track record of working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
We are looking for someone who is tech savy, can present to large groups of people and looking to be a thought leader in this space.
Our client is a small boutique organisation who really likes to partner and develop their clients.
This is a Melbourne based position, however for the right candidate there is an option for this position to be based in Sydney.
If you are interested in this position please do submit your resume through to us, it would be great to have a chat.
For any questions please contact Asmita Govind.