- Inner Western Suburbs
- Perm full time position
- Interviews are happening now
Our client is looking for a Unified Communications Engineer, or Administrator to join them. This is a stable organisation that has been hiring throughout the Covid period. This is a new role created because there is just too much work for the existing team to cover.
In this role you will be will perform a variety of technical and administrative tasks related to planning, implementing and maintaining the:
- Telephone system.
- Audio Visual / Video Conferencing systems
- Messaging and IP networking system
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in a Senior telecommunications/PABX engineer role
- Experience with Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching/Cisco CCNA Collaboration
- Extensive demonstrated experience in VOIP/PABX/telephony infrastructure which must include:
- Cisco unified telephony equipment
- Cisco, Unify, Zoom and other digital platforms
- Crestron, Extron and AMX control systems
- Experience in the configuration and maintenance of networking/communications infrastructure, such as:
- Experience with Rack layouts and design
- Experience with Cisco NEXUS switches, wireless network, firewalls, DMZ, Radius including 802.1x
- Network and Security Management
- Experience using and configuring processes within an IT System Management toolset
If you are looking for a new role and feel that this role could be a suitable fit, please do submit your application though us to today.
For any questions please contact Asmita Govind or Steven Chung.