- Permanent: $70K inclusive
- Well established company, annual salary reviews, collaborative culture
- Located in Greater Western Sydney near ( Erskin Park)
- Part-time opportunity working 3 days per week
- Managing phone calls and incoming emails/correspondence, redirecting questions and issues where appropriate and/or drafting acknowledgement or responses to email and letters.
- Managing diaries, including scheduling meetings, prioritising conflicting needs and ensuring time is appropriately available for critical meetings and issues.
- Co-ordination of management meetings, preparation of meeting agendas, documentation, including background research, co-ordination of presentation material and arranging venues & catering where appropriate and minute taking as required
- Event management
- Processing expense reimbursements
- Pro-actively establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with other Executive Assistants, providing back–up / holiday support to other assistants.
· Intermediate-Advanced Microsoft Office Suite
· Exceptional customer service skills
· The ability to meet strict deadlines
· Strong attention to detail and multitasking abilities
This is an immediate start for the right candidate, so do not delay in submitting your application!
Please note that you must have unlimited working right to be considered for this position