- The IAM Ping Engineer will design and implement Identity and Access Management products and provide design and implementation expertise of Ping Identity suite products on an enterprise scale.
- Design and implement one or more of the following from the Ping Identity Suite, including but not limited to: Ping Federate, Ping Access, Ping ID, Ping One, Ping Directory and Ping Data
- Experience in migrating and onboarding applications
- Develop identity management system requirements, processes, and design specs based on organizational needs
- Implement new functionality in IDM system based on organizational requirements
- Provide production support to Identity Management system developed
- Develop new solutions based on requirements and analysis
- Design and configure CA IDM components including resource adapters and synchronization
- Ability to manage setup and configuration of Policy servers, Web agents, Secure Proxy Server
- Ability to monitor performance metrics and tune the system.
- Strong experience with one or more directories, including Active Directory, OID or Ping Directory
- Must have hands on deployment experience with Ping or Oracle products
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
However if you are from outside of Sydney please apply as long term WFH will work for the client.
Please apply for the role online and or call Amaranda on 02 9270 5229