- Digital Agency
- Website projects and delivery
- Hindi/Gujarati required
This is a project co-ordinator role where you will be working with the team locally but also co-ordinating and working with their team in India.
In this role you will be:
- Working to co-ordinate and manage multiple website projects across the business
- Managing and working through all enhancements and updates with the team
- Communicating with the other teams so everyone knows what's happening
- Responsible for ensuring that all the work that does go out is of a very high quality.
This is not formal a requirement for the role but:
- If you know your way around WordPress and can code for urgent requests - that would be a huge advantage
To be successful in this role you will need:
- MUST be able to speak Gujrati or Hindi fluently
- Have previous experience working as a project coordinator
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects
- Have a strong eye for detail, and high quality work
- Ideally you will be able to code a WordPress website - this is not a requirement.
- Be eligible to work in Australia
Please note that this is not a graduate role and we are only looking for someone with previous experience in a similar role. The environment is fast paced and we need someone who can hit the ground running.
Currently the office is working from home, but when they are back the offices are based in the Richmond area.
The salary for this role will depend on your experience and skill level.
If you have any experience with WordPress websites, even if its just small personal projects please be sure to highlight that in your application.
Due to high volumes of applications across all our roles it is taking a little longer to respond. We will do our best to review your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions please contact Asmita Govind or Steven Chung.