More than a development role: Java engineer who has worked on critical systems supporting risk management.
We are searching for Java Engineers who have supported, maintained, enhanced and deveoped systems critical to the financial servbices bsines.
- front offivce trading systems.
- risk calculation engines.
- Assert finance risk evaluation engines
- Payments critical systems
- Enhance and build systems supporting the financial risk domian in an investment banks operation.
- Types of risk include Credit and Market Riskk. These systems are complex and will relpy on your intrerst in mathematical challenges.
- An affinity with numbers is essentail.
- Java, Spring Boot, Microservices.
- Python scripting to transform data.
If you love numbers then you are well equipped to begin learning what the Risk business means to an institutional banking organisation.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Amaranda on 0432 699 883 or 02 9270 5229 abd please apply for the role via the website.