Drive migration of data using Talend ETL and SAS code.
- Physically running SAS code each day.
- Completing routine processes involving taking CSV outputs from SAS, notifying operations teams, accepting files back and re-running SAS code.
- Populating excel reports sent to internal and external parties using SAS outputs.
- Making minor changes to existing code such as changing dates/adding new product code.
- Fielding questions from stakeholders on details around the output. They will set up a ticketing system to manage these through Jira etc
- Running more involved end-of-month reports between SAS and Excel
- There is no statistical or machine learning knowledge needed at any point in the process
- This can all be done by one person full-time based on previous experience.
This will be a long contract assignment on a multi year program supporting the build of a cloud based data harbour.
For more information please call Amaranda on 02 9270 5229 and apply for teh role via the website.