Contract opportunity for a Full Stack Java Developer with around 2 years experience to work on the development and maintenance of digital products for a leader in the Education Sector. Design and build new software applications and produce high quality web and mobile applications and systems that will showcase the client and boost their position in the market.
Role and responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development, enhancement, maintenance and testing of new and existing software products and applications
- Under the direction of the Digital Products Architect, assist in the development of innovative ideas and contribute to deliverables on various projects
- Develop an in depth understanding of the systems design and business processes
- Work alongside senior developers, business analysts and subject matter experts to understand complex technological systems and contribute to end-to-end solution options.
- Independently identify and resolve technical issues and bugs
- Communicating with relevant stakeholders on potential issues and providing advice on resolutions
- Monitor and test the performance and quality of new and existing products
- Conduct research and keep abreast of relevant trends and emerging development software products, technologies and languages.
- Demonstrated experience in Object Oriented Programming, functional programming and design patterns
- Demonstrated experience in unit testing, load and performance tests and integration testing
- Solid experience in SQL queries for complex datasets
- Demonstrated experience writing algorithms using techniques such as loops and recursion, and various data structures such as stack, queue and linked list
- Demonstrated ability to be accountable for code quality through coding convention and version control
- Proven ability to think critically and analytically to resolve complex software issues
- Demonstrated experience in successfully communicating complex and conceptual ideas and design to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Please apply now or call for further details