Work for this large educational organisation with a growing team of Android Developers. My client is looking for an Android Lead to join them on a 3-6 month contract basis. You will also be driving the development of Mobile App in Android.
- Design and build applications for Android platforms in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment process.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with other internal and external teams and stakeholders.
- Create or receive issues in Jira, following workflow to update progress and resolution.
- Strong experience within Android development and Kotlin
- Experience with APIs for push notifications;
- Experience with Jira and CI/CD processes;
- Able to work in a collaborative project environment working with a team of developers in an agile delivery landscape
- Creative thinker with high attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience with Firebase suite is desirable;
- Good testing practice
- Clean Architecture.
- Results-driven outlook with a proactive mindset and the ability to work autonomously and together with the team.
- Work from Home due to COVID-19 (WFH)
This is a contract Android Lead position and will suit an Android Lead to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
Only candidates with full working rights in Austalia need APPLY.
Android Developer / Senior Android Developer / Kotlin / Melbourne / Australia / IT Developer / IT Development
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 0422 920 577 or contact Charmaine Thum on 0439 320 538 as per details below:-