Mid-Level Front End Development Role
Work on high profile client brands
Based in huge open plan, top floor offices with views over Sydney CBD, my client is a customer-centric marketing & design agency with a rare opportunity for a front-end developer to join their email marketing and web development team.
These roles rarely come up because their team has such great tenure - a good sign of what a great place it is to work. This permanent role will be based in Sydney CBD and requires a mid-level front end developer with the following skills:
- 3+ years experience in front end development for web pages, display ads and eDMs
- Advanced HTML5, CSS3 with in depth experience of creating coding for high volume, highly responsive eDMs that render well across multiple email clients
- Excellent understanding of best practice in email marketing from a technical standpoint
- Agency experience including having worked with UX designers to create polished look/feel suitable for big brand clients
- Great communication and presentation skills lsuited to client facing activities
- Professional/commercial Angular 8+, React, Node, MongoDB - highly regarded
- ReactNative, Nativescript or Mono - highly regarded
- Familiarity with integrating major 3rd party API's (Facebook, Google, YouTube etc) - highly regarded
- AWS experience - highly regarded
- Kentico or Sitecore or Wordpress experience
If you can tick the boxes above and would like to work with high profile clients in a leading marketing experience agency, this could be the role for you. My client is moving through the process very quickly and would like to start someone immediately. so send your application today to be considered for this great opportunity.