You will be working with a high performing technical team. You will be an integral part in enhancing the data engineering capability. If you have exposure to snowflake and matillion this will be beneficial but not essential.
- Immediate full-time role
- Melbourne CBD
- High performing team
- Cool Tech – AWS/Snowflake/Matillion
- Building and maintaining the data pipelines for the business (ETL) in AWS
- Be responsible for best practice in legacy systems, SQL and # (transformation)
- Ensure the accuracy of code quality, logging, exception management and performance.
- Be responsible for the data modelling
- Build internal relationships with stakeholders and translate their business requirements into a technical requirement
- Build reusable code, libraries, patterns and consumable frameworks for data sourcing, staging, transform, conforming and extraction
- Automation testing and deployment
You will need to have:
- Bachelor of IT/Engineering or relevant/equivalent industry experience
- Proficient commercial experiences with Python (and/or C#, C++)
- Must be proficient in AWS
- Proven experience in SQL and ETL
- DevOps – CI/CD
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills (essential)
- Proven experience across data warehousing and reporting platforms
- Proven experience working in an agile environment
- Current full Australian working rights (no sponsorship)
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and technical Data Engineer. You will be supported by a motivated, professional and collaborative team. APPLY NOW and then call Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.