Work for one of Australia’s leading IT organisation in the Melbourne suburbs where you will get the chance to work within an innovative, transparent and high performing team environment. You will join the team as a Senior Systems Administrator with AWS experience and are given the chance to really take ownership, drive and influence, whilst working on exciting cutting edge projects.
Permanent Full-Time Role, work from home (WFH) due to COVID-19
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Cisco CCNA qualification or equivalent experience
- Microsoft MCSE or equivalent experience
- ITIL principles and standards
- Experience with complex wide area network environments & network infrastructure desirable
- Extensive experience with Microsoft operating systems and environments required, including Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, Exchange, and SharePoint
- Experience building and maintaining *nix server environments beyond the LAMP stack is desirable
- Experience in Cloud technologies, specifically AWS, Azure, and Office 365.
- Experience in scripting, primarily in PowerShell and AWS CloudFormation
- Experience in MS SQL Server Database Administration and tuning (2008/2012/2014/2016) will be highly regarded
- AWS a MUST in this role
- Experience with backup systems, solutions and disaster recovery plans required
YOU MUST be based in Melbourne and have full working rights in Australia.
YOU MUST have AWS experience (minimum 6 months to qualify for this position)
Contact Charmaine Thum as per details below. Please email or apply first before calling us.