Our client who is a reputable and household name within the Food Production business is looking to engage a Senior Systems Administrator to join their small and lean IT team based in Melbourne's South East.
Due to the nature of their business, travel between different offices and sites are mandatory, therefore you must have a full driver's licence and have your own mode of transport to and between these different locations.
As the senior member of their team, you will act as a de facto 2IC to the head of IT who sits who is based interstate. You will be performing both BAU tasks and responsibilities, as well as leading some projects work as they come up.
- At least 7+ years of experience in providing level 3 support in Microsfot environments
- Experience with Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, SCCM, SCOM, Disaster Recovery
- Network administration - routers and switches
- Administration of their virtualisation environment
- Highly self-motivated and able to work without constant direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Highly developed analytical and proven problem solving ability
- Experience in leading minor technical projects
- Driver's licence
- Full work rights
Sirius Technology specialise in IT Recruitment. If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Steven Chung for a confidential discussion.