- Drive the continual build and development of a Data Harbour in the financial services sector working with an end user client.
- Multiple programs of work and expect a long assignment
- be interested in learning new Big data tools.
- Be involved in detailed design work.
- Must have a huge amount of ETL coding experience and solid Big data expertise.
- Great if you know so,me java
- demonstrate your experience in Big Data - i.e convey where you made an impact, what it easd and the benefits enjoyed by the business.
- Be in and drive the feedback loop in Agile.
- A career where you have been across the quality of fellow engineers and their coding.
The client uses Talend. Therefore, you must be comfortable and able to pick up the Talend Big data tool at a coding level (hence some Java is good as code is very similar).
Please apply for the role via this site and or call Amaranda on 0432 699 883