Join this exciting organisation based in Melbourne but open to remote candidates throughout Australia as they are currently looking for a strong Industrial Software Engineer with Ignition HMI (SCADA) on a permanent full-time basis. Work from Home (WFH) due to COVID-19.
Minimum 5 years demonstrated technical experience and competence in an industrial control systems environment, including motion control experience
- Thorough understanding of programming across a broad range of languages, including strong skills in object-oriented development
- Experience in programming Ignition HMI platform (SCADA) is essential
- Experience with SQL databases, especially PostgreSQL
- Experience with Python and Java
- Work from Home (WFH) due to COVID-19
- Familiarity with software development support tools such as Git, Jira, Bitbucket, as well as Trello and Confluence, is considered advantageous
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Melbourne based
If you fit the above requirements and looking for your next permanent full-time Industrial Software Engineer opportunity, click APPLY and send your CV in word format.
ONLY candidates with full working rights in Australia NEED APPLY.
IGNITION HMI / SCADA / Industrial Software Engineer
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 0422 920 577 or contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-