* $100,000 - $115,000 + Super
* Interviews next week
Our client is looking for a Salesforce developer to join their team. This is a new role which has been created as they work on new enhancements and new upgrades.
This role is based remote for now, but when things are back to normal their office is near Melbourne Central station.
What you will be doing each day:
- Working closely with project teams to plan and deliver on any requirements
- Engaging with stakeholders across the business to ensure the platform is working for them
- Assisting with level 3 triage of support tickets
- Assisting in keeping documentation up to date
- Supporting all upgrades, releases and new features that are implemented
- Ensure that best practices are followed
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Developer in a commercial environment
- A strong understanding of enterprise application development processes inc:
- Analysis, Design, testing, SDLC, release management, configuration management
- Experience in Salesforce Administration and customisationExperience using Salesforce interfaces (Lightning and Classic), and integration using Salesforce connectors for other applications such as Sitecore, Cisco etc.
- Ability to use tools like:
- Salesforce DX (Salesforce CLI, Scratch Orgs),
- Atlassian DevOps tool set (Jira, Bitbucket/ SourceTree)
- VS Code to manage applications/ product lifecycle
- Able to work using Agile, DevOps and Quality Assurance practices and methodologies.
This role closes on Wednesday 2nd September, with interviews scheduled next week.
If you are interested please do submit your application through, and if you have any questions please do reach out to Asmita Govind or Steven Chung.