- 6-month contract (option to extend or go perm)
- Immediate start available
- Sydney based – Currently WFH due to restrictions
- Leading Australian telecommunication equipment & solutions provider
Skills & Experience:
- Linux - experience with embedded Linux
- Python, C, shell scripting
- Docker and virtualisation - ideally KVM
- REST APIs
Knowledge of computer networking - IP networks, routing protocols, VPNs, WiFi, cellular network
Digital data communications concepts and protocols, such as those based on ETSI standards and ITU standards (Ethernet, DSL, GPON)
- Design and develop high-performance, reusable software
- Proactively identify & implement improvements to software components & infrastructure
- Designing and analysing solutions as per project requirements
- Designing and developing code to meet specifications
- Perform thorough unit testing and test automation
If you feel you have suitable hands on experience and would enjoy supporting other team members via code review, design review, mentoring, and knowledge sharing then this could be a perfect fit.
Please note even though this position will be able to work from home, only applicants based in Sydney with existing rights to work in Australia will be considered for this role.
Apply now as this will be a 1 stage interview so wont be around for long
Feel free to contact Adam Armstrong for further details and a confidential discussion.