This will be an initial 6 months contract to support new projects!
Why apply for this role?
- You’ll be working alongside Salesforce and industry experts to deliver great solutions to the customers.
- The business has a great working culture which is inclusive, friendly and collaborative.
- Secure pipeline of work for potential contract extensions.
The role in more detail:
In this role you will be expected to:
- Work alongside customers to understand requirements by running workshops and presentations.
- Perform Salesforce configuration activities
- Drive key meetings to consult and advise on new technology / enhancements to current solutions to address any business needs.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure solutions are in line with clients needs.
- Take ownership of the project delivery by assuming a Project management role for some small projects.
Basic Requirements to be considered for this role:
To be considered for this role
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Salesforce Functional Consultant
- Hold Multiple Salesforce Certifications
- Have experience working with a Salesforce Partner or Consultancy
- A passion for providing great solutions for your customers!
If your contract is finishing or you your current client is taking too long to submit an extension for you, then apply for this role!!
I look forward to helping you secure your next contract!
Thanks, Jack Byrne - Senior Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology.