Why apply for this role?
- You’ll be working alongside Salesforce and industry experts to deliver great solutions to the customers.
- The business has a great working culture which is inclusive, friendly and collaborative.
- This role has a progression plan which will mean a promotion into a Practice Lead position within 12 months!
The role in more detail:
In this role you will be expected to:
- Work alongside customers to understand requirements by running workshops and presentations.
- Perform Salesforce configuration activities
- Drive key meetings to consult and advise on new technology / enhancements to current solutions to address any business needs.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure solutions are in line with clients needs.
- Take ownership of the project delivery by assuming a Project management role for some small projects.
Basic Requirements to be considered for this role:
To be considered for this role
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Salesforce Functional Consultant
- Hold Multiple Salesforce Certifications
- Have experience working with a Salesforce Partner or Consultancy
- A passion for providing great solutions for your customers!
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a successful and growing Salesforce partner and progress within the business to develop into a senior member of the business.
Please apply for this role and we can arrange a time to speak in more detail!
I look forward to helping you secure your new job! Thanks, Jack Byrne - Senior Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology.