- Fast-growing global Martech Startup
- Own the full content strategy
- Bring your love of marketing & technology!
My client is a Martech startup whose solutions help their clients create more effective and measurable marketing campaigns, ensuring they get the best ROI from their budget. Their market is senior marketers - CMO's, Heads of Marketing etc - across a range of industries including media, telco, entertainment, banking & finance and retail. Their mission is to empower marketing & communications teams around the world to achieve more in a simpler way.
This newly created role is an exciting opportunity to own the end to end Content Strategy for the business, from Thought-Leadership pieces to targeted industry white papers to social media campaign content. You will be researching then producing content on marketing operations best practice, so you will need to have a passion for enabling marketing teams through technology, insights and processes.
- Create strategy and content through researching and deeply understanding the customers and industry verticals they work in
- Build and manage the content calendar
- Collaborate with the Marketing & Sales team
- Create a range of content and copywriting to suit different requirements e.g. sales collateral, white papers, eBooks, case studies, product videos, LinkedIn, website copy, emails, webinars, nurture tracks, landing pages, etc
- Adjust content to suit different geographies, verticals and persons.
- Amplify with PR, by connecting with media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives
- Analyse content marketing performance
To be successful in this role you will need to have a passion for marketing, technology and operations and have substantial experience in a similar content-led role. The company works with clients across multiple verticals and geographical locations so you will need to be able to adapt your content to suit large corporates and Government in a variety of markets. Your content will be highly polished and professional to resonate with senior leadership. You will also need to be a self starter who can work autonomously (the company is still working remotely most of the time).
The lucky successful candidate will join a fast-growing team of experts in their field who have a passion for innovation in the marketing world. Salary is circa $140K+Super and the role will ideally start ASAP! If you are interested in applying please send your resume, cover letter and your content portfolio/examples of work.