Sirius Technology is partnering exclusively with our client in their search for a Service Delivery and Operations Manager. This position is part of their IT leadership team, and key to their strategy going forward.
The organisation is a large international company with offices in South East Melbourne. They partner with some of the largest household names in Australia when it comes to delivering their services.
In this role you will oversee and manage the delivery of IT services to their partners. You will be leading a small IT team to ensure the efficient operation of their network, hardware, equipment, client servers and database – this includes monitoring, diagnosing and troubleshooting network and hardware problems.
A large portion of your time will be spent with existing customers, supporting new customers through on-boarding and new projects, and with internal stakeholders. You will be influencing change and working to identify, recommend, and implement technology solutions that improve the service delivery for their clients.
You will also be the voice of the customer when it comes to development of new products and services, and any new programs of work that are in play.
To be successful you will need:
- Recent commercial IT service delivery management or IT operations management experience
- Proven team leadership management experience, (direct or indirect reports)
- A strong understanding of technical concepts
- Proven ability to manage IT incidents effectively
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, ability to build and manage client-vendor relationships
- Knowledge and experience with implementing ITIL best practices
- Ability to influence and take people on the journey
- A strong understanding of product development
- Australian working rights
- Be willing to complete a police check and medical check
This is a role that would be suited for someone who really enjoys delivering positive outcomes for their customers. Ideally you will be someone who prides yourself in your communication and your ability to ensure that what you say you will do - you deliver on.
Due to Covid19 you will be working remotely for now. However, when things do get back to normal you the office is somewhere you can't help but be inspired.
Other benefits include - free car parking, breakfast on site every day, coffee and tea stations on all the floors, an exceptional social club that organise some really fun activities each month. The building has a 24/7 gym which the company gets discounted rates for as well.
Please submit your resume through via the apply now button, There are high volumes of candidate applications, and a number of consultants working on the role, we don't want direct emailed applications to get missed.