Sirius Support has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual with a can-do attitude to join a supportive, well-established Global Technology Organisation.
Located in CBD, NSW this is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Clerk & Office Manager who is proactive and able to meet deadlines. The suitable candidate will be process-driven and highly organised with a proven ability to think outside the box.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
Start date: Immediate Permanent opportunity
Salary: $80,000+ Super
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising account information and trends
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Reconciliations and maintaining account ledgers
- Resolve account discrepancies by investigating documentation, issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance of the office including liaising with landlords and 3rd party suppliers such as (Cleaners, Building Maintenance, Security, etc).
- Handling daily administrative tasks such as phone, mail, courier and filing.
- Supporting Executives with ad-hoc duties
- Responsibility for full compliance with all Work, Health & Safety regulations, and Fire Warden duties.
- Preparing and processing expense reports for Directors.
- Organising Team Events
If you feel you have the right experience for this role, please APPLY NOW!
Alternatively for more information please contact Sammy@siriussupport.com.au /0292705221
Please note only candidates with working rights will be considered for this role