Our client provides essential services to the community which helps people like you and me. We are seeking a self-motivated and dynamic Project Manager with demonstrated experience working within the Hospitals or EMR Projects. You will be working closely with Health professionals and Medical professionals on a key business project. Ideally you will have proven experience working on an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Implementation project. Cerner is preferred. However if you don’t have that’s it is ok – exposure to any EMR and Project Management is suitable. You will need to understand hosting technology between sites and you can rely on the Vendor for the Technical sides of things. This role is perfect for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- 8+ month fixed term contract
- Key business project in the Public Health Industry sector
- Parking on site
- Salary sacrificing options
- Project Manage the relationship between the Hospital, Main vendor and Government Department
- Ensure the team is hitting deadlines
- Guide and Consult with stakeholders and clinical users with your expertise
- Build thorough tests cases against the women’s workflows and user stories
- Analysis and documentation
- Engage with clinical staff – Must have excellent communication and engagement skills
- RFQ review and vendor management and contract negotiation
- Agile work environment
Your will need:
- Demonstrated experience in a Project Manager role in a Hospital or EMR setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have Health Industry experience and EMR Project experience (Cerner, EPIC or something similar)
- Relevant qualification in Health, Clinical Informatics or IT ideal
- Demonstrated experience within Health or Public Health is highly preferred.
- “Solution focused,” and autonomous approach to work
- Please note a police check will be completed pending final offer
If you are Project Manager with a “can do” attitude and a willingness to learn with Hospital or EMR experience please APPLY NOW. We are moving quickly. Unfortunately, no sponsorship possible.
Once you have applied please call Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994