- Document the company’s IT infrastructure for both internal and external back up and support
- Source, install and configure hardware & software systems as required, including maintaining relationships with suppliers and negotiating the best value systems that meet the company’s requirements
- Monitor network and system performance
- Manage the network security
- Analyse system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Ensure that the network infrastructure is up and running during operating hours
- Maintain a full DR structure, including DR plan
- Add, remove, or update user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- +5 years minimum system and network administration experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud and On-premises IT environment
- Demonstrated experience with major projects or initiatives
- Understanding of legislative requirements (Incl. OH&S & Environment)
- Understanding of financial systems and P&L/budget management
- Understand and answer technical queries
- Extensive experience with troubleshooting