* Inner Western Suburbs
* Windows/Storage/Upcoming Projects
We are currently seeking a Systems Administrator for a fulltime permanent opportunity with our client. They have grown significantly in the last 12 months and also have so many new IT projects for the next 2 years they really need additional team members to help keep it all running.
We are looking for someone with intermediate to expert level experience in Windows based server systems.
You will need experience building and managing virtual environments, and general experience with storage platforms.
You will be responsible for the maintenance and administration of the following:
- Maintenance and building of Servers
- Active Directory
- Windows Servers including Hyper-V
- Office365 Platforms
- Action and management of escalated service desk jobs
- Creating and maintaining ICT related documentation.
In addition to this you will have the opportunity to be working on the following projects:
- Work with the security team to build and provision their new security tools inc single sign on
- Active Directory/Exchange Migration
- Automation projects
- Cloud migration
To be successful you will need:
- At least 3 years experience working as a Systems Administrator in a corporate environment
- Experience with enterprise backup tools like VEEAM and Data domains
- Experience building and maintaining systems with Hyper-V and storage platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to deliver tasks on time with a high degree of accuracy
- Relevant qualifications
- Australian working rights
If you have any of the following they would be really advantageous:
- Microsoft certifications
- Exposure to Cloud technology such as AWS or Azure
- Experience with virtual desktop solutions
Our client has had significant growth and there is more to come. Everyone we have placed so far has really enjoyed working there, its a busy, continuously improving environment. You will have access to lots of training and the opportunity to be involved in lots of different projects as well.
Sirius Technology specialise in IT. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please apply or contact Steven Chung 03 9020 1965