Culture is everything to this client. The team is collaborative and shares information. If you are someone who is proactive and likes to delivery results this role is for you!
- Immediate full-time role
- Melbourne CBD
- High performing team
- Azure Cloud Migration
- Building and maintaining the data pipelines for the business (ETL)
- Migrate data from on prem (SQL Server 2017) to cloud - Azure (MSBI environment)
- Ensure the accuracy of code quality, logging, exception management and performance.
- Be responsible for the data modelling - take relational schemers into star schemers and data marts structures which support analytics capabilities.
- Scope business requirements and build stakeholder relationships for the team
- Build reusable code, libraries, patterns and consumable frameworks for data sourcing, staging, transform, conforming and extraction
You will need to have:
- IT/Engineering University level qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Proficient data modeling (essential)
- Must be proficient in MSBI Stack, Azure, Power BI
- Previously worked on a cloud migration
- Proven experience in SQL and ETL
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills (essential)
- Proven experience across data warehousing and reporting platforms
- Proven experience working in an agile environment
- Current full Australian working rights (no sponsorship)
This is an exciting opportunity kicking off in the new Financial Year. You will be supported by a motivated, professional and collaborative team. APPLY NOW and then call Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.