Work for one of Australia’s leading IT organisation in the Melbourne suburbs where you will get the chance to work within an innovative, transparent and high performing team environment. You will join the team as a Level 1/Level 2/ Desktop Support and are given the chance to really take ownership, drive and influence, whilst working on exciting cutting edge projects.
Permanent Full-Time Role, work from home due to COVID-19
- Help desk queries for 1st, 2nd Level support (Desktop, Laptop, Mobile, Tablets, Printers)
- Troubleshooting hardware faults on desktops & laptops
- Work from home due to COVID-19 (WFH)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Hands on experience with network devices, servicing computer desktops, laptops, printers, and MS servers.
- Ideally Office365
- Basic understanding of network technologies, including TCP/IP, sub netting and routing
- Strong hardware support knowledge (laptops, desktops, printers, routers)
- Experience with MS Office, MS Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Outlook.
- Experience and knowledge of Windows server2008 through to 2016 & exchange
- Experience supporting and maintaining Active Directory
- Support of network services, printing and file storage
- An understanding of ITIL principles and standards
- Some understanding of Windows Terminal Services and Citrix would be advantageous.
- Some understanding of BMC Client Management or similar tool is preferred
- Some understanding of Group Policy deployment
MUST have full working rights in Australia
Contact Charmaine Thum on 0439 320 538 or Kimberley Mamo on 0422 920 577 as per details below. Please email your resume or apply for the role FIRST before calling us.