Our client who is a well regarded Australian Federal Government Agency is looking to engage a Senior DevOps Consultant with a strong experience with administering DevOps tools and developing DevOps processes to join their Infrastructure Team in Melbourne.
This role is offered as an initial 10 month contract till the 30th of June 2021, with likelihood of further extensions.
Working from home arrangements are in place.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Work with the infrastructure and the broader IT teams to implement all required DevOps tools;
- Evaluate, procure, design, implement and configure Devops tools and processes for use by the agency's delivery partners and
- Maintain and administer Devops Tools;
- Develop and maintain Devops Processes;
- Provide oversight of Devops activities performed by the agency's vendors and the program team.
- 4+ years experience in a similar role as a DevOps Consultant / DevOps Engineer
- Strong experience with maintaing and administering DevOps CI/CD tools
- Knowledge and familiarity with other DevOps tools and products that are available in the marketplace and their functions and benefits
- Experience with developing, designing and maintaing CI/CD DevOps processes
- Project management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Australian Citizen
Sirius Technology specialise in IT. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please apply or contact Steven Chung if you have any questions.